Barden are assisting one of Ireland’s leading professional services firms to identify a Global Payroll Specialist to join their team. You will have the opportunity to build and develop new relationships with rapidly expanding multinational businesses where you will use your in-depth payroll knowledge to advise on domestic and international payroll.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Onsite and offsite support with delivery of their domestic and international payrolls;
- Utilising payroll knowledge and experience to support project engagements on domestic and international payroll e.g. payroll provider transitions, payroll process reviews, audits and short-term staff shortages;
- Supporting assignments to deliver payroll solutions;
- Maintaining and developing existing and new business relationships;
- Producing reports on a regular basis including payroll consolidated reporting and performance KPI reports;
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a payroll processing role;
- A detailed knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including a very high level of excel skills;
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
- Strong communication skills with excellent report writing skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.