Due to continued growth and expansion a new opportunity has been created for a tax professional to join the tax compliance team of a leading financial services consultancy firm.
You will join a lovely team within a supportive environment, based in a superb location in Dublin city centre. Opportunity to grow and develop exists as the group have future growth plans.
About the position
- As Assistant Vice President, you will have responsibility for the tax compliance obligations of a portfolio of clients. A broad role as you will handle the preparation of multiple taxes including corporation tax, VAT, PAYE and investment undertaking tax returns.
- Co-ordinate the relevant FACTA, CRS and Country-by-Country reporting filing obligations
- Liaise with relevant parties within the business and third party advisors such as the auditors, investment managers & other transaction parties in respect of new and existing tax clients
- Liase with Revenue for and behalf of clients with respect to tax returns files
- Assist with the preparation of client proposals, the on-boarding of new clients, billing, administration and client management
About the person
- AITI CTA and/or ACCA/ACCA qualified
- Training completed within tax within a reputable tax /accounting practice
- Ideal for a tax professional interested in staying in a client facing role but looking for a structured & balanced work environment
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.