A leading industry based in Dublin south are recruiting a tax consultant to join the global mobility team. Working closely with HR, tax and broader finance teams, this is a very diverse role.
As global mobility tax specialist you will be part of a team responsible for the global mobility strategy. Working under the guidance of a global mobility manager, you will have plenty of support and guidance. You will be work with HR business partners, various levels of management and employees to provide context, consultation, and guidance around global mobility practices an issues.
About the role:
- Support the global business leadership with mobility related advice including transfer/relocation costs, tax and immigration guidance
- Ensure compliance from an individual tax, immigration and corporate risk perspective for the groups mobile community
- Identify and drive initiatives to improve program’s efficiency and experiences
- Support ad hoc compensation and benefits projects
- Maintain relationships, manage contracts and ensure performance aligns to KPIs and all third party vendors
- Get involved in other ad hoc tax and finance projects
About the person:
- This is an ideal opportunity for a tax consultant coming from a global mobility/employment taxes background keen to progress a career within a highly impressive industry leader. It is also suitable for a tax professional with a background in other areas of tax provided there is interest in the area of global mobility. Opportunity to gain experience in other areas of the group will be afforded to the person over time.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with analytical and project management skills is essential
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.