A leading plc is seeking a high-calibre Big 4 trained accountant with a portfolio of industry clients to join its Group Finance team.
The ideal person will be ambitious and someone who wants to develop a long-term career within the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of management accounts;
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements;
- Financial analysis and involvement in the budget process;
- Ad-hoc project work.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Big 4 trained with a portfolio of industry clients is essential;
- Strong academics and performance ratings;
- Post-qualified experience in practice or industry would be an advantage;
- Experience in consolidation is essential;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
For more information, please get in touch with Lisa Hughes in Barden.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.