Barden have been engaged by a major Irish Plc to identify top talent to join their Group Finance Team.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior Manager to move client side in this role. You will be highly experienced in the preparation/review of high quality financial reporting and understanding this information to ensure accuracy of the same.
Responsibilities will vary, depending on the role, but include:
- Preparation of IFRS compliant monthly reporting templates for “Group” companies
- Preparation of consolidated monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements templates for the group, in line with Group Accounting Policies
- Assist with preparation of monthly consolidated management reports for presentation to the Board
- Provide financial and accounting support for the Finance Business Partners.
- Design various operational and financial reports to meet the needs of the Consolidation & Reporting, the Finance Business Partners and the Group Financial Controller
- Identifying areas for improvement of the Reporting processes.
- Provide support and assistance to the internal and external audit.
- Provide assistance with the implementation of our new ERP system.
- Provide ongoing support and maintain the financial infrastructure to ensure smooth business operations.
- Act as a professional accounting focal point within the company as well as with the company’s business counterparts.
- Participate in ad-hoc multidisciplinary projects, providing financial reporting insight and consequences and developing financial reporting solutions where necessary.
- Prepare technical papers for complex aspects of financial reporting.
- Assist the current Consolidation and Reporting Manager to manage a team of qualified accountants in Ireland and our outsourced finance processing team.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 3-5 years’ post qualification experience, ACA.
- Previous experience in a Group Plc environment would be an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team and with an outsourced provide to achieve tight deadlines, priortise tasks and effectively time-manage.
- Demonstrate strong analytical capability to interpret and challenge data and to interrogate financial systems.
- Detailed orientated with ability to also understand and see the broader impacts.
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Committed and Self-motivated that can adapt to change within a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage relationships.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Previous experience in working with SAP finance system and a high degree of IT literacy.
- Commercially astute, energised etc
“We are undergoing a significant and market-leading Finance Transformation Project at the moment, so it is an exciting time for ambitious professionals to join the business, and come with us on this journey. We place a real emphasis on ensuring people fit with our vibrant, innovative and collaborative culture” – Group Financial Controller
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.