Barden have been engaged by a leading Insurance business for a Group FP&A Accountant to join the team of this growing business. The role reports to the Group FP&A Manager and will support the delivery of all aspects of financial planning and analysis for the Group.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist the Group Finance Planning & Analysis manager in all aspects of the Group financial planning and forecasting processes, including legal entities
- Liaise with stakeholders to provide detailed analysis of variances against budget
- Liaise with underwriters on premium planning
- Assist with preparation of Group Finance board materials including detailed financial analysis and reporting
- Development of key analysis models to help inform decision making
- Assist in the implementation of new planning tools including data migration and testing
- Involvement in additional finance projects as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- 2 years+ post qualification experience preferably gained in an insurance/reinsurance environment
- Prior FP&A experience required, ideally within Insurance
- Good knowledge and experience US GAAP for insurance and investment accounting
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of applications, including advanced Excel skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.