Excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland leading Plc’s. The role offers excellent exposure to the Group CFO and Board.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Review and preparation of monthly Group Consolidated Management Accounts, and management discussion and analysis documents;
- Delivery of monthly consolidated management reports for presentation to the Board; Preparation and ownership of Group Quarterly and year-end Annual Report
- Review of monthly reporting packs submitted by business units and divisions
- Liaising with the Group external auditors
- Liaising with Investor relations to prepare relevant press releases for the market
- Research of accounting issues of a technical nature in line with IFRS, and communication of accounting policies to various business units and divisions in the Group
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant, ideally form a Big 4 background with circa 4-6 years PQE
- Previous experience with Group Consolation Accounting and systems (eg Hyperion)
- Advanced use of excel (Pivots/Macros)
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office user
- Analytical Skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.