Our client is a market-leading, listed entertainment company, seeking a strong technically minded Group Reporting Manager to take on a key role in the business following a recent period of growth.
“I’m looking for a sharp, technically strong accountant who wants to broaden their experience to gain a more rounded exposure across the wider Group and Divisions, but still stay close to the detail. This is an exceptional period of growth for us and we expect this to continue and with that the opportunity is ther for this person to make a name for themselves.” Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Preparation of statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS;
- Liase with statutory accounting teams, tax and other finance functions to support the preparation and review of accounting policies and financial statements;
- Ownership of Group accounting for complex areas/items;
- Reviewing of technical accounting memos for important transactions;
- Develop strong relationships with Senior Finance Management across the wider business:
- Attend external stakeholder events;
- Identify improvements to existing processes or new processes to add value.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with circa 7+ years’ PQE (gained in industry/practice);
- Excellent IFRS financial accounting experience;
- Experience working in a PLC will be favourably viewed upon;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Ability to build credibility and strong relationships with senior stakeholders
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.