A fantastic opportunity for a group tax accountant to join an Irish head-quartered global healthcare business. An ideal position for a tax professional with circa 5 years experience in tax and looking for a broad, diverse role in industry. The position will involved a good mix of compliance and advisory projects. You will be part of an established tax team which sits as part of the wider finance team within this international business.
You will continue to develop your career in tax within a supportive and rewarding environment and within a business which is continuing to grow. An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right person.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns for Irish and UK group companies
- Supporting the year-end tax accounting including deferred tax provisioning
- Managing the transfer pricing documentation, including new BEPs requirements and transfer pricing methodology.
- Liaising and developing relationships with external advisors
- Involvement in due diligence assignments, business restructurings and supporting the corporate development and group finance teams
- Support the group internal audit team with respect to tax compliance reviews
About the person
- Tax qualified and/or qualified accountant with circa 5 years corporate tax experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders and external advisors
- Interest in developing experience across other areas of tax and across the finance and corporate development teams
- A great team player with enthusiasm to develop and learn new skills
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.