An excellent career opportunity has arisen within a leading Irish MNC for a corporate tax professional to join the group tax function as Group Tax Planning Manager.
An extremely broad and varied role with a focus on project work for this international group.
About the position
- Supporting the business on commercial transactions and restructurings
- Design and implementation of tax planning strategies and ad hoc advisory matters
- Monitoring the impact of tax planning strategies
- Technical research including preparing and maintaining tax analysis and technical papers to support tax filing positions
- Managing tax audits globally, working with third party advisors and local finance teams in the development of audit strategies, the preparation of defence files and audit responses
- Staying up to date with legislative changes particularly with global tax and transfer pricing developments and their impact on the group structures and ETR
- Assist with TP and group tax reporting processes
About the person
A great career opportunity for a tax professional at manager level with strong corporate tax experience coming from a big 4 practice or MNC, ideally with experience in international/cross broader projects. Excellent communication skills is essential as you will work closely across multiple stakeholders in the business including local finance directors.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.