A maternity leave contract has opened up within a global pharma business, located in Dublin north, for a senior indirect tax professional. A great position to gain strategic experience and work with an experienced team of indirect tax and finance professionals.
Summary of position
- Responsible for indirect tax across Europe and North America
- Ensure robust processes are in place to manage the indirect tax compliance obligations of the group
- Responsible for the strategic management of indirect tax with a particular focus on supply chain activity and complex supply chains
- Driving indirect tax savings and driving process improvements
- Responsible for the people management of the indirect tax team
About the person
- An experienced indirect tax professional (at least 8-9 years experience) in a Pan European VAT environment.
- Practical experience in dealing with ERP systems
- Excellent planning, problem solving and follow up skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise and influence across all levels and functions of a large global organisation
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.