An indirect tax manager position has arisen within the tax team of an international FMCG business, based in Dublin south. This is a key role for the business with responsibility for all indirect tax related compliance obligations, provision of indirect tax advice and the improvement of indirect tax processes/procedures.
About the position
- Responsibility for timely, accurate and compliant filings of indirect taxes according to Irish/UK legislation and group accounting policies
- Be the in-house technical expert on all indirect tax matters
- Act as the main point of contact with external advisors and internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with Revenue authorities and take a lead in managing audits across the business
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements
- Identify and keep up to date with legislative changes and policy which will impact the business from an indirect tax perspective
- Involvement in ad hoc projects
About the person
- Qualified CTA and/or qualified accountant with at least four years tax experience
- Strong communication skills with the ability to to interact and develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good attention to detail along with strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Commercial acumen, team player with the ability to take ownership
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.