An opportunity has arisen for an interim head of tax & treasury to join an Irish international business. This is a critical role for the organisation and is part of the leadership team across finance. Someone with a commercial mindset, highly flexible with an appetite to take on a variety of activities, is best suited to the team.
About the position
- Responsible for all tax matters for the group (direct & indirect taxes)
- Developing and managing the tax and treasury team
- Provide leadership to promote a strong control and compliance environment with respect to tax and treasury aspects of the group
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the tax function is successful within the group
- Design and implement the strategic and operational plan for all tax and treasury matters and support ongoing and new group tax projects
- Work with the finance function in a leadership capacity to support the CFO
About the person
This opportunity will suit a qualified AITI Chartered Tax Advisor with strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills. A hands on, pro-active approach with the ability to advise at a strategic level. Strong people management skills and overall leadership skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.