Our client is a market-leading PLC with a global presence. They are looking for a Qualified accountant to join their Internal Audit team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role provides an excellent opportunity to develop one’s career in a fast-paced PLC environment.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing an understanding of the Group’s business and reporting channels;
- Planning and performing reviews of financial and operational controls;
- Identify areas for process improvement across the group;
- Identify real business risks, financial and operational, and effect change;
- Liaise with operational business leads in the planning and performing of internal audit activities;
- Present audit findings and monitor implementation of suggested action plan.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional;
- Previous Internal or External Audit experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Flexible, confident and organised team player;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Willingness to travel.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their career and progress within a large PLC.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.