About the position
- Assisting the tax manager with the coordination and running of international assignments.
- Have responsibility for the day to day operations of the Mobility program, including support for queries from assignees and other stakeholders providing best practice advice on assignment management or relocation matters.
- Working with the tax manager on the tax compliance of international assignments and corporation tax planning for overseas projects
- Assisting and co-ordinating with international payroll teams globally in the implementation of assignee compensation, shadow payroll, year end compliance and PAYE exclusion orders.
- Support ad hoc compensation and benefits projects from a mobility perspective.
- Assisting with the compliance from an individual tax, immigration and corporate risk perspective for mobile population employee base and the group companies involved.
- Ensure the payroll process for assignees runs smoothly.
- Work closely with the tax manager on day to day tax issues arising in the multinational group including exposure to corporation tax and tax planning projects.
About the person
- Recently qualified tax professional or accounting professional
- Big 4 or top 10 trained OR Small to Mid tier Practice trained accountants with at least 50% tax experience
- Global mobility experience is beneficial but not a prerequisite
- Someone with a good team spirit, down to earth and friendly
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.