Due to continued international expansion, an opportunity has arisen for an international tax manager to join the in-house tax team of a global software tech group.
The tax team is responsible for for all aspects of the group’s tax function from advising management of the tax implications of strategic business decisions to ensuring that compliance deadlines are met around the world.
About the position
- Reporting to the Global Tax Director, you will lead the company’s international tax compliance and advisory obligations
- Work closely with the third party service providers in local jurisdictions to ensure timely compliance with all corporate tax requirements
- Lead a project to transition from using a large number of providers to one global service provider and streamlining the compliance process as a result
- Responsible for corporate income tax accounting under IFRS and Local GAAP
- Managing international tax audits
- Monitor changing international tax rules which may impact the business
- Working closely with the wider tax team on various projects, with a focus on the design and implementation of tax planning strategies associated with acquisitions, restructurings, refinancing and other transactions
- Assist in the review of and implementation of tax processes which ensure full tax compliance efficiently
About the person
- 5yrs+ experience ideally with international corporate tax experience
- An organised, self motivated, goal orientated individual with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Someone who can excel both independently and as part of a team
- This role is visible throughout the whole group so a confident communicator is essential
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- A strategic thinker with a long term focus
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.