ABOUT THE ROLE
This opportunity will suit a confident and knowledgeable tax professional with good attention to detail that is looking for a new challenge to further advance their career in international tax. The role will have a particular emphasis on both inbound and outbound investment.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading a portfolio of international corporate tax compliance cases;
- Supporting the team on international tax structuring and advisory projects;
- Responding to arising client queries;
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and assisting on new proposals.
“International tax is huge right now given the changes the market is currently facing. For someone keen to progress their tax career and receive the right support for further development, this is an exciting opportunity to take that next step” – Tax Director
ABOUT THE PERSON
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA or similar);
- Knowledge of corporation tax and relevant legislation and experience dealing with international organisations and foreign direct investment teams;
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.