Unique opportunity for a junior stock and margin accountant to join a global retail business setting up operations in Ireland.
The business has a strong mission and culture while also encouraging flexible working hours. They facilitate all employees to stay active and involved with their own activity or sport, and support flexible ways of working to facilitate this.
Employees are empowered to interact with their product range, bringing their passion for their respective sport to work, and making meaningful suggestions to the Innovation teams for product development.
The role will join the team and play a key part in the stock and margin analysis as well as broader accounting responsibilities.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working closely alongside the finance function, you will support the Senior Stock & Margin Accountant where some of the main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Performing stock valuation;
- Involvement in the stock and margin analysis and process improvement
- Participation in the stock and margin process of the group;
- Controlling the pricing structure of the items.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least one year’s experience in supply or merchandise purchases accounting in a large company;
- A Degree/Diploma in Business, Finance or Accountancy;
- Strong excel skills including proficiency in pivot table, vlookup, intermediate formulas;
- Ability to work well with team members and communicate effectively;
- A can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn.
- Available to travel, Europe mainly.
- Keen interest in sport and being active with frequent participation.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.