Barden are delighted to be working with a large Irish indigenous organisation to identify a Management Accountant to join their team. This role would suit a motivated and ambitious person with experience of working with a large progressive business. This is a business partnering role – the ideal person will be driven, have strong relationship building skills along with the ability to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in where required.
“This is a critical position for the future of our business. This person will be my eyes and ears for key existing and future products/customers and will be responsible for conveying information to me and my senior colleagues. It is a challenging role, but our business is growing, and this could be a huge opportunity for career progression for the right person” – Commercial Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Management Accounting team and responsible for the following:
- Financial analysis and reporting to Senior Management and Sales teams ensuring clarity behind the numbers in order to engage customers proactively to drive loyalty and increase sales.
- Manage the accounting and related processes for the department, including ownership of Quarter End Hard Close, Year End and Audit deliverables
- Lead P&L reporting and month end control for all current and future products.
- Lead on various Finance Continuous Improvement projects to drive efficiency and control improvements across the wider FP&C team
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with c.5 years PQE.
- Experienced in budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent attention to detail, numeric and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.