Barden have been engaged by a leading firm to recruit a Manager / Senior Manager for their Indirect Tax team.
This is a new role which has opened due to the growth of the team. As the wider firm grows the team will provide expert VAT advice to new and existing clients in the region. This is a unique opportunity in Cork and there will be fantastic support from the established VAT team.
- Responsible for ensuring VAT obligations of a portfolio of clients are met in a timely manner
- Managing projects and providing technical VAT advice to clients
- Involvement in Indirect Tax Technology projects
- Developing new client relationships while also ensuring existing relationships are maintained
- Working closely with senior management of the firm on future growth plans
- Developing and mentoring more junior staff
About the person:
A qualified tax consultant, ideally with 3-5 years’ VAT experience. The tax consultant must be focused on providing a high-level service to clients and keen to develop new client relationships. The person should be ambitious and hard-working and excited to work on a growing team.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.