ABOUT THE ROLE
Working as part of a large, highly professional team, you will take on a key finance role within the company’s manufacturing plant. The position will be varied and will likely involve rotation between different finance teams over time. Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Month End Closing activity for relevant entities including variance analysis and commentary
- Reporting on a cyclical basis on various operational entities
- Preparation of trial balance and management of queries from a variety of internal stakeholders
- Support compliance activities across a number of key activities
- Forecasting, budgeting, analysis and planning on Opex and Capex
“We have a great track record of hiring recently qualified accountants and giving them top class exposure across a number of different finance areas – this is a wonderful way for a good accountant to learn a little bit more about what it really means to work in industry.” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Recently Qualified Accountant (0-1 years PQE) with a large practice or multinational background.
- Exposure to pharmaceutical, manufacturing or medical device environments is advantageous but not a prerequisite.
If you are looking for your 1st step from practice to industry OR have qualified through industry and would like to get experience in the pharma industry get in touch with Barden today and we will take it from there.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.