Barden are delighted to be working with a food manufacturing business who have an increasing global footprint in order to identify an Operations Finance Analyst. This is an all-encompassing role where you will work closely with the Financial Controller to drive profitability and performance across the facility.
“We have developed a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility here in Cork and as a result the business is well positioned for significant growth. This role will suit someone has an analytical mind, impeccable business partnering skills along with strong commercial acumen to drive further growth. Financial Controller
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Cost review and analysis of both current and future products and Bills of Material for the business.
- Develop an ABC costing model.
- Provide regular analysis and level costings analysis to ensure any proposed new products can achieve the required margin.
- Business partner with functions in order to identify, support and influence cost reduction initiatives.
- Inventory valuation and reconciliation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Work with Finance and Operations to develop standardised reporting that meets the reporting requirements of Finance and Operations.
- Completion of monthly forecasts and the annual budget submission.
- Development and implementation of internal controls.
- Assist with the preparation of month end and year end accounts.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience in manufacturing environment is an advantage along with costing experience.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated and dynamic – ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong excel skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.