An ideal role for an Order Management professional who wants accelerate their career in a multinational company with a culture of collaboration and innovation.
If you are an Order Management, OTC or Accounts Receivable specialist who is a self-starter with a hands up mentality and a positive and proactive approach then apply below.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Set up new customers
- Enter customer orders
- Upkeep of Master data
- Management of the orders through the system and associated queries that arise
- Verify product availability and pricing
- Prioritize product allocations when supply is not available
- Collaborate with key departments on order backlog, order prioritization etc.
- Distribute preliminary pick plan to shipping
- Provide support to other departments
- Manage escalations with colleagues and manager
- Maintain customer files with contracts, purchase orders, etc.
- Perform additional ad-hoc duties
- Proactively be involved in continuous improvements
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years of related experience preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in German or French an advantage
- Strong time management skills to effectively prioritize daily tasks
- Demonstrated initiative to resolve complex issues
- Ability to work pro-actively and exercise judgement
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively in a cross-functional team environment
- Strong systems experience an advantage
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.