Barden are delighted to be assisting a key client of ours in their search for an Order to Cash Team Lead to join their team. As part of this role you will lead a team of specialists, work with other leaders in the order to cash team, collaborating on decision making and process improvements and new process implementations across a large Credit & Collections function.
As well as leading and motivating a large team you will be making key strategic decisions on recruitment, staff development and empowerment on this team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of specialists to achieve exceptional results through delegation and through clear and strategic leadership and direction
- Applying strong systems knowledge in the area of cash applications and ideally knowledge of billing, credit cash and collection areas to transform and improve processes
- Interacting and collaborating with the other key finance managers and internal stakeholders across the company
- Identifying opportunities for your team and seeking to plan innovations and grow your team accordingly
- You will be a key decision maker on recruitment, promotions, role developments on your team
- You will play a key role in training and development of staff on your team and ensuring they are all up to speed conducting regular 1 to 1’s
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 1-2 years of relatedmanagerial experience
- Experience working in a multi-national fast paced environment (an advantage)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Be an outgoing, personable individual with strong communication skills
- Have the capacity to problem solve and build and maintain relationships
- Be social – this role will involve interacting with people key to making this company successful both internally and externally
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.