Barden are really excited to be working in close partnership with our client on a Senior Analyst/ Supervisory role which they don’t usually look externally for. Working as the next most senior person on the team, closely with the AR Manager this role is an opportunity to learn the manager role, be a go-to person on the team and to be part of the company-wide drive towards succession planning and identifying the next generation of managers.
You will be the go-to person, with the manager for a team of specialists, working with other across order-to-cash and crossfunctionally on projects, such as a company wide systems upgrade which is one of their upcoming projects as well as centralising Cash Applications.
While you will not directly responsible for people management you will be assisting in leading and motivating a large team, assisting with key strategic decisions on recruitment, staff development and empowerment on this team. There could potentially be progression for the right person to management level in the coming year. While previous management/ supervisory experience is a bonus it is not a requirement so this could be the ideal step up for someone who wishes to start on a management progression path.
Your role will also involve collaborating on decision making and process improvements and new process implementations across a large Credit & Collections function within a wider Order to Cash Team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Working with the AR manager to lead and motivate a team of specialists to achieve exceptional results through delegation and through clear and strategic leadership and direction
- Applying strong systems knowledge in the area of customer master data, cash applications and ideally knowledge of billing, credit cash and collection areas to transform and improve processes
- Working with Project managers as a Subject Matter Expert on all things affecting your processes and entities and as SME for the wider Credit and Collections/ AR function
- Interacting and collaborating with the other key finance managers and internal stakeholders across the company
- Identifying opportunities for your team and seeking to plan innovations and grow your team accordingly
- Assisting when required on recruitment, promotions, role developments on your team
- Assisting in training and development of staff on your team and ensuring they are all up to speed; regular 1 to 1’s, project meetings, think tanks etc;
- Projects: ERP System upgrade, Projects affecting Customer Master Data, Centralising Cash Apps
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 3-5 years of strong AR/OTC/ Collections/ Credit analyst experience ideally project management/ systems exposure
- Experience working in a multi-national fast paced environment (an advantage)
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Be an outgoing, personable individual with strong communication skills
- Have the capacity to problem solve and build and maintain relationships
- Be social – this role will involve interacting with people key to making this company successful both internally and externally
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.