Barden is working with a leading Irish business who are going through a significant period of growth to identify a Part Qualified Accountant to join their busy finance department. This role will provide support to the accounts payable function and GL function as well as the wider finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assistance with accounts payable including payment of invoices, liaising with suppliers and coding invoices for posting;
- Assistance with month end including the preparation of monthly management accounts, bank reconciliations and fixed asset review;
- Involvement in and assisting with the statutory accounts process;
- Assist with internal and external audit queries;
- Actively support continuous improvement initiatives within the finance department;
- Liaise and communicate with the stakeholders across various departments as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a busy role of a similar nature;
- A finance or business qualification is desirable but not essential;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Displays strong attention to detail and has experience working to tight deadlines;
- Excellent IT/financial systems experience.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.