Opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join the finance team of a leading Irish-owned design company undergoing exponential growth. This would suit someone who is looking to progress their career within a tight knit team, and work alongside high calibre qualified accountants.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working directly with the Finance Director, this position will play a key role in supporting the finance team across all areas. Main duties include:
- Preparing monthly reporting packs, analysing KPI’s, variance, etc;
- Ensuring internal controls are adhered to;
- Preparing bank reconciliations;
- Calculating accruals, prepayments, WIP, etc.;
- Maintaining fixed asset register, calculating depreciation, etc.;
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements;
- Liaising with external auditors, and;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
“Our company is unique in it’s offering, with our clients being some of the best-known names in the country. This opportunity has the potential to grow in our finance team, and would suit someone ambitious and driven. Our company has grown so much in the past few years, this role will genuinely grow with us.” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part qualified accountant working towards a professional qualification;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience with cost accounting and strong commercial acumen advantageous;
- Strong communication skills essential;
- Must be motivated and driven, and;
- Exposure to the property sector preferable.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.