Barden is delighted to be working with a market leader in the eCommerce space to identify an ambitious and motivated accountant to join their expanding business. Working with globally recognized brands, this role offers the opportunity to lead and mentor the team to new heights and drive the continued success of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of the cash control and refund reconciliations for retailers;
- Collation of all the relevant data for these reconciliations;
- Escalation of any issues;
- Standardisation of the processes across all retailers.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Finalist or Part-qualified accountant;
- Strong understanding of general accounting principles;
- Experience in cash control & refund reconciliations;
- Ability to investigate issues and escalate when required;
- Excellent excel skills;
- Attention to detail and eager to learn;
- Be a team player with excellent communication skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.