Barden is working with a leading Irish business to identify a Part Qualified Accountant to join their FP&A team. This role will provide support to the Financial, Planning and Analysis function as well as the wider finance team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assistance with month end including the preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts;
- Assistance with budgeting and forecasting;
- Assistance with internal and external audit queries;
- Actively support continuous improvement initiatives within the finance department;
- Liaise and communicate with the stakeholders across various departments as needed.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience working in a multinational environment desirable;
- Displays strong attention to detail and has experience working to tight deadlines;
- Excellent IT/financial systems experience.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.