An Irish life assurance business is seeking a part qualified accountant to take on a broad role within the finance function. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will have responsibility for a wide range of tasks.
- Preparation of the monthly/quarterly/annual accounts and financial reports;
- Carry out detailed analytical reviews;
- Participate in the preparation of Management Information, to assist with analysis of business performance;
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Work closely with the project Lead to implement any changes;
- Delivery of quarterly Solvency II reporting, working closely with the regulatory team.
- Part Qualified accountant;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience within the Life Assurance industry would be desirable;
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.