Barden are delighted to be assisting a Professional Services firm in West Cork to recruit a part qualified Accountant due to expansion of the firm.
This professional services firm works with a range of clients, primarily in the financial services sector.
- Assisting with preparation of financial statements in accordance with relevant accounting reporting standards
- Prepare disclosures and notes for financial statements
- Working closely with other team members and clients to co-ordinate year-end financial statement process
- Liaise with external auditors and clients as required
- Assist more junior members of the team with their development and training
About the person:
A part qualified accountant, with approx. 1-2 years of experience in audit or funds. The candidate should have good communication skills, experience working to deadlines and preparing financial statements. The firm always strive to provide top quality service to clients so the successful candidate will need to show that they always work to high standards and in turn the firm will provide support and flexibility.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.