Barden are assisting a well-known Irish business who emphasise their company culture and encourage work/life balance to identify a Part Qualified Accountant to join the finance team and support the significant growth of the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Applying analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance, bringing them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues;
- Creating an active partnership between finance and operations to drive business decisions and strategy;
- Assisting with the month end reporting process and the production of monthly management accounts;
- Liaising with contract managers on all financial and commercial aspects of contracts;
- Ability to communicate monthly results to the management team on a timely basis.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role and pursuing an accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Highly analytical;
- Self-driven with a hunger for learning and development;
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Excel;
- Enthusiasm, resilience & drive.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.