Barden are assisting a globally leading pharmaceutical company to identify a Payroll Analyst to join their growing team in a newly created role for the business. Based in the EMEA HQ alongside the finance team, the role provides the opportunity to develop and take new on challenges in a multinational environment with a strong company culture and value system.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Payroll Analyst on the team, you will support the function alongside the Payroll Manager to ensure payroll is processed for our EUMEA regions in a timely manner. Other key day to day activities will include:
- Ensure monthly and annual local tax payments and compliance requirements are met;
- Co-ordinate payments to benefits providers;
- Manage BIK’s in line with Revenue guidelines and company guidelines;
- Resolve and investigate any arising employee salary queries with efficiency and professionalism;
- Ensure compliance with GDPR;
- Responsible for the HR and Time and Attendance system;
- Work closely with the wider finance team to improve processes and procedures for continuous improvement.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- IPASS qualified;
- Circa 1 years’ experience in a busy, high-volume environment;
- UK knowledge an advantage but not essential;
- Strong attention to detail and a drive to develop and learn more
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.