Barden have partnered with a professional services company near Cork city to assist in identifying a personable Payroll and Accounts Assistant to join the growing team there. If you are someone who has a passion for Payroll and Accounts but also enjoys the interactive part of your day with clients then this may be for you. Irish and UK Payroll experience would be a distinct advantage.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reconciling the clients’ accounts on a monthly basis and reviewing the accounts to ensure all is in order
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with your clients to help them better understand their finances
- Assisting your clients in using systems
- Processing salaries and providing advice to your clients on these
- Preparing and reviewing the tax returns
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Proactive in suggesting methods or process improvements and ways to improve client experience.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years Accounts Assistant experience desirable
- Irish and/or UK Payroll experience/understanding a distinct advantage
- IPASS Payroll/Diploma Accounting Technician desired
- You will be a personable, patient and positive communicator
- You will have a good understanding of finance and finance experience to back this up
- You will be confident speaking with clients regarding their Accounts providing training on systems where required and helping clients to understand their figures
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.