Barden are assisting an established Irish business based in Dublin City to identify a Payroll Manager to lead their end to end payroll function. This role will work closely with and report into the Financial Controller.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for weekly and monthly payrolls for over 3,000 staff;
- Manage the end to end payroll process;
- Overall responsibility for time-sheets and preparing for invoicing;
- Client liaison – dealing with the full cycle of query resolution;
- Updating and improving processes while being involved in system improvements/implementation across the payroll function;
- Dealing with payroll queries from employees as they arise;
- Responsible for training and mentoring of direct reports (up to 5 people).
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Show relevant skills through similar payroll and managerial experience;
- IPASS qualified;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience ina similar position;
- Background in a high volume, fast paced Payroll position;
- Comfortable dealing with difficult situation and bringing them to completion/resolution;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong IT skills including Excel.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.