Barden Cork have been asked to help a multinational client of ours in Cork to identify a strong Senior Payroll Specialist/Team lead or Manager from a SSC environment who is looking for their next step in the payroll world to International Payroll Manager. This is an ideal payroll management opportunity for someone ambitious with strong payroll experience and management experience or proven leadership skills and management aspirations.
Please feel free to get in touch with me or apply below for more information
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Management of a team of payroll specialists responsible for the delivery of accurate and timely payrolls for several International locations
- Be a knowledge source, mentor and train the team.
- Oversee and assist in preparation of employee and payroll tax payments
- Delegate responsibilities and assist direct reports in completing month end payroll activities-preparing journals, accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliation and prepare variance analysis for review
- Create and maintain control documentation, process flows and procedures
- Prepare and post payroll journals to general ledgers.
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations
- Liase with auditors
- Engage, participate and lead process improvement projects and identify areas where further improvements can be made to save time and improve accuracy
- Engage in service level agreement vs performance talks with the external payroll provider
- Working with HR functions to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information and external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Ambitious, analytical and personable individual
- EMEA payroll processing experience
- ADP Experience
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to communicate and delegate well
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.