Barden are assisting a well-established professional services firm who place an emphasis on work/life balance to identify a Payroll Specialist to join their close-knit team. You will have ownership and responsibility over your client portfolio for weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working in a supported environment, the role will be varied but the key responsibilities will include:
- Processing payrolls of varying complexities on a weekly, fortnightly and monthly basis;
- Processing payroll payments across various banking platforms;
- Maintaining and reviewing payroll records to ensure they are kept up to date and accurate for all clients;
- Preparing returns for submission to Revenue on a timely basis;
- Responding to employee payroll queries as they arise in a timely and professional manner;
- Developing strong relationships with clients;
- Preparing payroll reconciliations and reports as required;
- Other ad hoc payroll duties as they arise on the team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
The successful candidate will work closely with a portfolio of clients so previous experience working in an outsourced payroll position will be beneficial.
- IPASS qualified would be advantageous for this role;
- Circa 2 – 3 years’ experience and knowledge of Irish payroll;
- Strong organisation and communication skills;
- Ability to work under time pressures and meet deadlines.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.