Barden are working closely with an Irish retail business in Kerry who are looking for a Project Accountant to join their finance team. Working within a progressive company who are implementing an extensive growth strategy, this role is hugely varied. You will be involved in a number of process improvement initiatives along with taking a lead role in a systems upgrade for the business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Finance lead on key projects and process improvement initiatives e.g. cost saving initiatives
- Liaise with key business units to ensure financial controls are implemented.
- Identify cost saving initiatives and workflow efficiencies/improvements, new processes and controls where required.
- Ad hoc project work and support to the business units as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent excel skills
- Strong communication and business partnering skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent business acumen and commercial awareness
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter who works well both individually and in teams
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.