Barden have been engaged by a technology business based in the city centre to identify a qualified accountant to join their finance team.
“We are going through an exciting phase in the business, so we’re keen to welcome an enthusiastic and personable person to join our dynamic team” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Assist in monthly financial statement close process.
- Responsible for Intercompany Transactions
- Maintain financial statements for assigned entities.
- Preparation of Accruals and Prepayments
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage Corporate Credit Cards & Employee Expenses accounts.
- Involvement in planning and coordinating ongoing projects and events.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 0-3 years PQE.
- IFRS accounting and US GAAP accounting experience preferable.
- Highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.