Hi. We’re Barden. We’re experts in accounting and tax recruitment. We’re entrepreneur led and Irish owned, with offices in Dublin and Cork….and we’re just getting started!
What do we actually do? We help companies in Ireland build amazing finance teams. We’re not just about jobs though. We’re about helping people realize their potential. Simple.
What do we do differently in Barden? Everything. We think, act and work differently to many companies in the recruitment profession. Don’t take our word for it though – ask around.
“Most of us here Barden are practice trained accountants, tax professionals or solicitors who were brave enough to choose to use our professional training in a different way. If you’re professionally trained, in accounting, tax, law or recruitment, and you’re brave enough to use your qualification/experience to create lasting value in a different, more rewarding way, then we should definitely talk.” – Ed Heffernan (Managing Partner | Barden Ireland)
What’s life like in Barden? Working with Barden you’ll be involved in stuff that’s just leagues apart from the work you’ll do anywhere else. Every day you will get to make a difference and every day you will enjoy a unique blend of activities including:
- Working with one of the most experienced recruitment teams in Ireland – helping them and learning with them as you go.
- Support the identification and engagement of top talent for Ireland’s greatest finance teams
- Get involved in everything from supporting start up projects to advising some of Ireland’s most successful companies.
- Work with the founders of Barden and support them in a whole host of initiatives across operations, HR, data and marketing.
…..No two days will ever, ever be the same. Sound interesting?
- Are you smart, curious and energetic?
- Do you want to do so something that can make a real difference in people’s lives?
- Are you determined, hard-working and just a little bit courageous?
- Are you a qualified professional looking to use your qualifications in a different way?
….if you are then Barden might be somewhere you should call home.
Why join Barden now? We have big, big plans for 2020, but we can’t get there without exceptional people by our side. If you have an interest in building your career in recruitment in Cork, be you an experienced recruiter OR a professional looking for something different, we should talk.
If you’re curious get in touch with Ed Heffernan in Barden and Ed will take it from there….
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.