Hi. We’re Barden. We’re experts in accounting and tax recruitment. We’re entrepreneur led and Irish owned, with offices in Dublin and Cork….and we’re just getting started!
What do we actually do?
We help companies in Ireland build amazing teams. We’re not just about jobs though. We’re about helping people realize their potential. Simple.
Learning with Barden
On our graduate/trainee programme you’ll be involved in stuff that’s just leagues apart from the work you’ll do anywhere else. On our 12-month training program you will:
- Work with experienced consultants across a variety of specialist areas – helping them and learning from them as you go
- Support the identification and engagement of top talent for Ireland’s greatest teams (screening applications, meeting people, advising people, helping people as a whole lot more)
- Get involved is everything from supporting start up projects to advising some of Ireland’s most successful companies
- Work with the founders of Barden and support them in a whole host of initiatives across operations, HR, data and marketing.
What happens after 12 months?
Once you have built your confidence and the knowledge you need to do things the Barden way, you will have the opportunity to progress into an Associate role in our Specialist Finance team, joining a group of elite recruitment professionals and actively working with and advising finance professionals and companies across Leinster.
…..No two days will ever, ever be the same. Sound interesting?
- Are you a recent graduate? OR someone with a little bit of experience that wants to move into consulting
- Are you smart, curious and energetic?
- Do you want to do so something that can make a real difference in people’s lives?
- Are you determined, hardworking and just a little bit courageous?
If you are apply today and we’ll will take it from there……
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.