Barden is working with a rapidly-growing tech company based in Cork who is looking for a Revenue Accountant to join the team. The successful candidate will report directly to the Financial Controller and work closely with the international team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for their own entities and will be responsible for the end-to-end accounting and accurate reporting of Revenue.
“The business here is rapidly growing and we are delighted to be in the position to add another Revenue Accountant to the ever-growing team, working alongside myself and the wider global team” – Financial Director
- Responsible for month-end and quarter-end reporting for assigned entities;
- Responsible for the review of revenue journals and all related transactions to ensure accurate recording and reporting;
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP and internal procedures;
- Liaise with the auditors to complete statutory reporting on a timely basis;
- Complete budgeting and forecasting related to revenue and answer any related queries from key stakeholders;
- Completion of balance sheet reconciliations related to revenue/IFRS 15.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with related experience in Revenue and IFRS 15 a strong advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong technical knowledge and attention-to-detail;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.