A global technology company in Cork have engaged Barden to identify an ambitious and highly motivated RTR accountant to take on a key role within the business. You will be responsible for the company’s largest market in EMEA where your role will be wide ranging. The role also presents an opportunity to become involved in several projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for the General Ledger accounting for the largest EMEA entity.
- Prepares Balance Sheets, P&L statements and other financial statements and reports.
- Participation in the annual budget process.
- Analyse trends, costs, revenues incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Develop strong relationships with AP, AR, payroll, revenue, as well as FP&A and local teams.
- Involvement in several projects within the Finance function.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Will be ACA qualified through Big 4/Top 10, with 2-3 years’ PQE.
- Will have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Will be able to apply judgement and be professional and proactive.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the organisation.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.