Our client is a market-leader in the FMCG/retail industry both in Ireland and internationally. They are currently looking for a Sales Analyst to join their finance function.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role, which sits in the Dublin office, involves a combination of data analytics, sales forecasting and budgeting.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the FP&A team in forecasting and analysis;
- Assisting with and providing information surrounding yearly budgets;
- Tracking market trends and applying external factors to internal forecasts;
- Manipulation of large datasets and visualisation of analytical results;
- Working with operational decision makers and leadership teams to provide insights and add value across the business;
- Identifying patterns in data and reporting findings;
- Present and relay findings to senior finance in a clear and effective manner to ensure full understanding;
- Involvement in various business projects;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Extensive analytical skills, with a track record of dealing with large datasets;
- Ability to identify and apply external market trends;
- Experience presenting reports to senior finance;
- Proven interest in economic/retail markets;
- Comfortable with high volume/fast paced environment;
- Advanced Excel, pivots and modelling;
- Previous FMCG/Retail industry experience favourable;
- SQL exposure favourable.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.