Our Client, a global Pharmaceutical located here in Cork is seeking a Senior Accountant to take on an integral role as part of their Finance Team. This role requires an experienced RTR accountant who is looking to progress in their career.
“We need someone who can hit the ground running and someone who has the ambition to step up to a leadership position” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Timely and accurate review and posting of month-end close and accounting transactions; P&L and balance sheet account analysis, review, reconciliation and resolution.
- Responsible for the accounting and reporting requirements under U.S. and local GAAP.
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business. Ability to quickly establish credibility with and influence diverse audiences.
- Responsible for supporting and / or preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities.
- Support the preparation of monthly operations packs.
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly flux reporting packs, giving key insights into the financial results.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with a fundamental understanding of a multi-country RTR environment in a multi-national corporation.
- The person we seek will ideally have RTR experience in a US GAAP environment as well as knowledge of local European country statutory and tax reporting requirements.
- Strong ERP knowledge is essential.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry also a plus.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.