Barden are assisting a growing SME business, who are based in City Centre, to identify a Senior Accounts Assistant & Office Manager to join their finance team. With flexible working hours, you will be working closely with the Head of Finance to take responsibility for monitoring the daily cash flow and managing the end to end accounts payable cycle.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role would suit someone who has a strong attention to detail and enjoys having ownership over their day to day responsibilities;
- Managing and monitoring cash flow activities including preparation of daily bank reconciliations;
- Preparing daily performance reports through Excel for senior management;
- Overseeing the payroll process on a weekly basis to ensure payroll is prepared accurately and in a timely manner;
- Managing the accounts payable process including invoice processing, supplier management and weekly payment runs;
- Supporting the team with office management duties including ensuring supplies are ordered and petty cash management;
- Providing assistance to the Finance Department and other key roles within the team.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Previous experience working in SME business;
- Be organised with emails and documents;
- Take full responsibility in ensuring all work is completed and up to date;
- Be proactive in communication.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.