A unique opportunity for a PQ Accountant to join an international property developer based in Dublin. This role would suit someone who is looking to gain exposure to property development and maintenance, sitting within a larger Group Function.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working within a small Finance Team, this position is responsible for a number of duties, including:
- Assisting with the implementation of a new finance system;
- Developing reporting analysis, utilising existing structures to assess opportunities for the business;
- Forecasting and variance analysis within specific finance functions;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly accounts, and;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
“As part of our broader Group, a position has come about within our property development entity. This role is unique in the sense that it is newly created, and will allow the right person to take ownership and mould the role. If you are ambitious and don’t mind rolling up your sleeves, this could be a great opportunity to accelerate your career trajectory.” – Finance Manager
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part Qualified Accountant;
- Experience in the property development / hospitality sector;
- Experience of revenue billing essential;
- Exposure to Netsuite advantageous;
- Project experience desirable, and;
- A proven record of working in a small team essential.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.