Barden are working with a global Asset Management client to identify an experienced accountant to join their Regulatory Reporting Function, as a Senior Analyst, on a 12-month fixed term contract.
“Our business is constantly evolving and growing; therefore, we need a dynamic, analytical thinker who can thrive in this environment and hit the ground running. Our leadership will ensure you receive the support, resources and development in order to be successful” – Talent Acquisition Director (Europe)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Accurate and timely review of Financial Statements for your assigned portfolio,
- Responsible for the oversight of timely regulatory reporting requirements,
- Responsible for writing accurate and thorough procedures and work with the business to fully understand changes to regulatory reporting,
- Ensure adherence to reporting guidelines as they relate to security types, derivative instruments, income accruals, foreign exchange, capital stock, expense accrual, and income and capital gains distributions,
- Work with external auditors, consultants and clients,
- Ad hoc project work, where necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Financial reporting / fund accounting/regulatory reporting experience,
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) a preference,
- Business degree/Masters/CFA or equivalent,
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.