Barden are partnering with our client who has an opportunity to join their large AP Team of circa 30 Specialists, this broad and multifaceted AP role is within a team where there is an opportunity to also specialise and become a subject matter expert in a truly end to end department.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Query Management- Monitoring and dealing with queries, resolving where possible or escalating if necessary
- Payments & Prepayments- Allocating prepayments ahead of payment, reviewing prepaid accounts, reviewing and following up on incorrect or duplicate payments
- Vendor management- communicating directly with vendors to reconcile their accounts
- Monthly Activities- Month end activities for AP, preparing for preclose & close, calculating month end accruals and posting accordingly
- Clearing Aged Items- Work with Payments Team to clear bank reconciling items, assist and participate in process improvement projects with the AP team.
- Country- Specfic Tasks & Stakeholder relationship management
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Team player: A genuine enjoyment of being part of a large busy team and working with different people across the business as the role requires.
- Strong communications skills and a positive and helpful attitude.
- Good problem- solving skills and ability to communicate solutions to a team
- Energy, Enthusiasm and eager to get involved in improvements which will benefit the team.
- Salary is negotiable for the right person
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.