Barden have been engaged to seek an enthusiastic hard working accountant who will join an organisation going through an exciting change at present. The role will have a general focus on assisting with the continuous improvement of the Finance function in helping to support the organisation, as well as supporting the Finance Manager to deliver the monthly financial reporting results.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Complete analysis and commentary for the monthly and quarterly reporting packs for a number of entities.
- Play a key role in the continuous improvement of the finance systems & processes.
- Note any efficiencies in current financial reporting processes and develop suggestions for improvement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified Accountant with circa 3/4 years PQE
- Ability to adapt to fast pace and changing workloads
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with process mapping tools and BI tools (eg Tabeau) an advantage.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.