Barden have been engaged by a leading Global Insurance business for a Senior Financial Accountant to join their team. The company is undergoing a huge transformation programme which aims to deliver a new, more efficient operating model that will enable the business to continue to meet its growth ambitions. This role will support the delivery of all aspects of financial planning and analysis for the Group.
“A lot is happening in the insurance world, and in the company right now, so we are open for them to take part in all aspects of work. An ability to be adaptable and flexible and get involved across a number of projects will be both encouraged and rewarded.” Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist with preparation of the Group’s financial statements.
- Assist with preparation of all relevant Solvency II reporting requirements.
- Manage the consolidation of a number of the Group’s entities.
- Ensure processes are efficient and relevant controls in place.
- Work collaboratively with the external stakeholders ensuring reporting is timely and accurate.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Relevant accounting qualification
- Prior experience of financial reporting (Preferably in Insurance)
- Good level of knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of Solvency II requirements.
- Experience of Financial Services regulatory environment
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.