A leading 100% Irish owned SME is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant to join the team. Working closely with the Financial Controller, this is a very broad, hands on accounting role and is a great opportunity for a recently qualified account to get excellent practical accounting experience.
“This is a great opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to come on board at an exciting time for the business. The person will get exposure to the whole accounting process , from posting journals to providing commercial analysis a and preparing the Budget and Forecast. This will be a pivotal role in the expected continued growth of the company” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage the month end closing process, preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Post Monthly General Ledger entries;
- Preparation of Annual Budget and cash flow forecast.
- Processing of EDI on a weekly basis.month end Invoice Finance reconciliation
- Ongoing review and development of internal procedures and controls.
- Involved in the statutory year-end audit, liaising with external auditors.
- Assist with the preparation of VAT and PAYE returns.
- Provide financial information to the Sales Director
- Other ad hoc duties as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with 0-2 years PQE
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Energetic with positive can do attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.